Enterprise Risk Management Consultant at Liberty Mutual
Enterprise Risk Management Consultant
Job Locations: US-MA-Boston | US-Remote
Position Type: Full-Time
Minimum Salary: USD $112,600.00/Yr.
Maximum Salary: USD $157,500.00/Yr.
Do you have a passion for collaborating across business functions and business units? Are you excited by the prospect of driving and facilitating enhancements to a framework in the face of evolving internal and external demands?
The Corporate Enterprise Risk Management Analytics team is seeking a driven, self-starter to support the creation, optimization, and protection of enterprise value.
In collaboration with key business leaders, you will develop and manage policies, standards, and procedures to drive effective and accountable ERM governance at all levels of the organization. You will review and challenge the existing governance process as well as lead efforts to ideate, develop, and implement enhancements. You will have the opportunity to lead group-wide ERM related initiatives, comprising cross-functional teams, to support achievement of the Company’s objectives. You will develop communications for and occasionally make presentations on governance processes to internal and external audiences.
- Develop and maintain risk appetite statements that are meaningful to business
- Monitor for shifts in business or external expectations that would warrant changes to risk policies, standards, and procedures and proactively develop recommendations to address
- Serve as primary contact for business partners for clarification and interpretation of policies and procedures
- Identify and explore opportunities to reinforce a risk aware mindset throughout the organization
- Coordinate Group ORSA report submission, and ensure consistency in local ORSA reports in non-US jurisdictions
- Maintain Liberty’s Reinsurance Security Standards and related processes
- Strong business writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management best practices and how to implement them
- Ability to convey difficult or complex information in an easy-to-understand manner
- Strong understanding of the risk characteristics of insurance products and the inherent risks borne by an insurance company preferred
- High level of professionalism, organization, and self-motivation
- Bachelor’s degree – business, finance, management, or equivalent field.
- 6 to 8 years of professional experience. Policy development, audit, and/or risk management experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with ERM-related regulatory frameworks (Solvency II, NAIC ORSA, ComFrame) a plus
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” onIDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.