Enterprise Marketing Manager
- MARKETING – MARKETING
- FULL TIME
As the Enterprise Marketing Manager for the Redox Platform, you will lead the messaging, positioning, and marketing plan for Enterprise customers. You will implement traditional and account-based marketing (ABM) frameworks and techniques to build and accelerate pipeline for this customer segment. In pursuit of this goal, this person will be responsible for leading and managing demand generation and customer engagement efforts across multiple marketing channels and acting as a key liaison to sales.
This role will own an array of marketing programs that drive demand amongst Enterprise prospects. It will own the development, execution, and analysis of these programs and is an exciting opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Marketing. Programs designed and executed by this individual will include online and offline; prospect and customer; net new and existing leads.
Background and Experience
- Experience in Enterprise Account-based marketing
- Ability to define strategies based on goals & data, and translate into actionable test & implementation plans.
- Results-Oriented: Passion and drive to dramatically grow business results.
- Innovative: Generates new ideas to push the bounds of marketing.
- Analytical: Solid analytical, “test & learn” mindset and continually assess KPIs to monitor business performance.
Responsibilities – Some of the things you’ll be doing include
- Develop and own buyer personas and customer journey maps for Enterprise customers
- Evolve and own core messaging and positioning for Enterprise customers
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at Enterprise accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Sales (SDR/AE/AM) team ensuring alignment on campaigns/initiatives, funnel optimization and timely lead follow-up.
- Develop and execute an SEO optimized content marketing strategy that educates the market and acquires leads.
- Develop and execute a webinar strategy that highlights how the Redox Platform solves big problems for Enterprise customers and uses customer examples as proof.
- Develop, implement, and optimize robust nurturing streams for Enterprise buyers across their customer journey.
- Partner with Field and Digital Marketing teams for strategic input on ABM strategies and with Marketing Operations for input on operational feasibility, tracking, and reporting.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
- Consistently report/analyze results. Must track the lead flow from awareness to customer across our systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.).
- Collaborate with Strategy and Sales to build a targeted account list to be used to direct ABM efforts.
- Report on the status of Marketing actions and their influence on targeted accounts.
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox’s cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.