Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Bentley Systems
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Location: Jacksonville, FL, US, 32034 or Remote
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure, including public works, utilities, industrial plants, and digital cities. Bentley’s MicroStation-based open modeling applications, and its open simulation applications, accelerate design integration; its ProjectWise and SYNCHRO offerings accelerate project delivery; and its AssetWise offerings accelerate asset and network performance. Spanning infrastructure engineering, Bentley’s iTwin Services are fundamentally advancing BIM and GIS to 4D digital twins.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2014. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers.
Enterprise User Success Manager
- United States – Remote capable for qualified candidates
As Enterprise User Success Manager, you will work with our accounts to help them move toward their ever-evolving desired outcomes.
Leveraging your practical industry knowledge, domain specific workflow experience, business acumen, relationship management and broad understanding of Bentley solutions you will position yourself as a trusted advisor to our users to help them win in their business while maximizing their return on investment in Bentley solutions.
You will be orchestrating a wide group of business, process and solution specialists in Bentley to define and deliver on a digital advancement plan. You will also advocate inside the company to influence our product development roadmaps and improve the accounts overall experience.
We are now calling for passionate and talented individuals who are interested in being considered for Enterprise User Success Manager positions.
Partner with our accounts to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth for their business by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our accounts business’s, throughout the User (customer) lifecycle
- Being the trusted advisor for the User on use-case and product functionality
- Orchestrating the focus of cross-functional teams at Bentley, on behalf of the User
- Identify opportunities for Users to act as Bentley advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot Users, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Coordinate resources across the Bentley organization as needed to support needs of accounts
- Advocate on behalf of the User within Bentley to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with accounts about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining for opportunities for engagement by providing a valid point of view
- Schedule and host Monthly and Quarterly business reviews
- Schedule and host Executive Business Reviews
What You Bring to The Team:
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience with capital projects in the civil, mining, process, oil & gas, road or rail sectors.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Travel may be required for meeting with account stakeholders at least quarterly
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic. Additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law may be found by clicking here and here.
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participa en e-Verify
Right to Work / Derecho a Trabajar
We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!