Enterprise Asset Management Project Manager at 21Tech
EAM Project Manager
- Location OTHER – Remote
21Tech is looking for an EAM Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful, growing, entrepreneurial international business and a chance to work with many different applications and data networks.
Summary/General Job Description:
The EAM Project Manager is responsible for providing functional and technical consulting as well as management of IT improvement programs for clients in the public sector and private industry. Responsibilities include project planning, scope management, project change control, schedule and budget management, requirements definition, COTS software selections, software implementation, integration, conversion, training, deployment and continuing support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to assess use of current system
- Lead business process sessions to document As-Is processes
- Develop Functional and technical requirements for To-Be business processes
- Maintain excellent client relations, meets customer expectations for quality
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of technology-related consulting experience in Asset Management solutions
- Extensive experience with Asset Management Software, Preferably Infor EAM
- Experience managing integration projects.
- Some experience with developing FlexSQL, Inbox and KPIs in Infor EAM; nice to have
- Experience leading business process analysis workshops and documenting To-Be business process based on best practices
- Familiar with Asset management concepts
- Project management experience
- Managed multiple staff over the course of large, multi-year projects a plus
- BS in Business, Information Technology or Engineering or related field, advanced education degree a plus
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner to internal and external audiences
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!