Enterprise Application Integration Architect at Ameritas
Enterprise Application Integration Architect #1364
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Information Technology
Job Title Enterprise Application Integration Architect
Area of Interest Information Technology
Drive long term strategy and direction of application integration frameworks and design patterns.
At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets and protecting what is most cherished. We’re here to help people put worry behind and the future ahead and help enable a life that’s rich in family, happiness, health and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is fulfilled.
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp is seeking an Enterprise Application Integration Architect to drive the business by
Essential Job Functions:
- Utilize experience with Enterprise Integration Design Patterns.
- Design API centric solutions utilizing experience with relevant tools.
- Utilize hands on experience in Microservices design and development including containerization.
- Employ expert level understanding in various technology stacks, BRMS and Event Processing Technologies.
- Utilize source control concepts
- Service design, profiling & governance
- Utilize Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) concepts.
- Apply previous in DevOps.
- Implement security using standards and frameworks such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field, or equivalent amount of education and relevant experience.
- 5 years or more of post-bachelor’s work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as a consultant in a professional services firm delivering advisory services
- Hands on experience in at least one integration middleware platform required.
- Implementation and Development experience in SOA (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middleware, etc.) required.
- Experience developing schemas and data structures required.
- Hands-on experience using any API integration frameworks such as MuleSoft, WSO2, Apigee, AWS API Gateway required.
- Experience with cloud implementations (AWS) preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!