- Full time
OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The Enrollment Specialist is a non-licensed member of the CAC team, and is responsible for executing eligibility tasks for DI clients while ensuring timely execution and compliance with company policy and federal/state law. They will be tasked with driving results from carriers and holding them accountable for meeting established deadlines. The Enrollment Specialist may also handle other ancillary requests including but not limited to address changes, id card requests, summary of benefits requests, rate questions, etc. Requests may originate from Simplify/Simplify Prime (ie: BenAdmin) or from standard service requests (regular CAC workflows).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides excellent service to internal/external customers concerning their enrollment needs. Activities will include but are not limited to:
- Scrubbing individual applications
- Submitting to carrier online (or through other means)
- Contacting the client for missing information
- Following up with the carrier to obtain status updates
- Processing of all group enrollment forms, change forms and ancillary requests
- Thorough documentation of all calls/emails, work effort and related problem resolution in the group service tickets
- Support and execute against all miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Ensure the protection and security of a consumer’s personal, confidential and identifiable information in a professional and responsible manner, according to the standards and requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Contribute to overall team goals and objectives through team participation and the sharing of individual skills and strengths. Other duties as requested or assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Expert listening skills and ability to identify customer needs and identify appropriate issue resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Professionally and adeptly resolve issues while under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work any shift between the hours of 8am-8pm EST Monday-Friday with occasional overtime Spanish proficiency a plus
Education, Training and Experience:
- Proven track record in customer service
- Carrier, Broker and/or insurance experience preferred
- College degree or 2+ years of applicable job experience preferred
- HIPAA certificate required within 6 months of commencing role
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!