English Tutor at Wordvice
Freelance Online English Tutor
Wordvice is seeking native English speakers who can deliver online English instruction and English tutoring services. We are dedicated to providing highquality online education via engaging content, advanced learning technology, and highly skilled and experienced employees. Our aim is to help learners from diverse backgrounds improve their English conversation and writing skills. To achieve this goal, we require outstanding and passionate tutors who can do great work and satisfy the needs of our clients.
- Deliver customized online English classes from beginner to advanced level to our clients, who are nonnative English speakers.
- Facilitate a series of engaging online English classes to ESL students of various ages, ranging from young learners to mature professionals.
- Instruct, assist, and correct students during online classes. Help them improve their pronunciation and English conversation and writing skills.
Details and Benefits
- This is a remote, parttime position—you are free to teach from any global location amenable to teaching online lessons (i.e., quiet and private).
- Flexible schedule with minimum hours—it’s up to you how many hours you work weekly and on which days.
- Tutors are independent contractors and have the freedom to use their own teaching styles and methods.
- Tutors are paid per teaching session.
- Teaching platform: Online teaching platform (similar to Skype)
- Native fluency in English
- Minimum one year of ESL teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Completion of any Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Demonstrated ability to adapt content to client needs and personalize lessons for each student
- Qualified home office/location with an internetconnected computer and webcam capability. (Reliable internet connection and headset with microphone required.)
- Flexible Schedule for students living in other parts of the world
- Be independent and selfmotivated
- Energetic and passionate about teaching; strong communication skills and friendly personality when interacting with ESL students.
- Skilled in communicating, collaborating, and problemsolving in facetoface and remote environments.
- Teaching certificate, such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or a similar teaching qualification certificate
- Interest in teaching English to students with diverse backgrounds; ability to address diverse learning styles and needs of online learners.
- Location: Anywhere
- Schedule: Contingent upon availability
- Duration: Ongoing
- Payment: Negotiable
- Start Date: ASAP
- Click [Apply Now] button below to submit an application and upload materials. Please include/upload in your application:
- Your resume and a summary of your past relevant experience, including certifications and degrees
- Any specific details about your teaching or tutoring background (e.g., online or offline, numbers of students in a class, topics and level of students taught)
- Major subjects and topics you are competent to teach in English
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!