Part-time English Teacher (Online/Total Flexibility)
Phoenix, United States
With students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential – anytime, anywhere.
Do you like teaching people from across the world from the comfort of your own home?
Are you driven, self-organised, tech savvy and interested in being an independent educator in the classroom of the future?
Does earning up to 1000 EUR a month working part time and flexible schedules pique your interest?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, we would love to get to know you.
Lingoda has been at the forefront of e-learning since 2013; actively changing the way in which a language is learned.
Our premium virtual platform makes for the perfect online classroom environment enabling more than 6000 classes happening every week.
Working alongside us here at Lingoda will mean you are part of a steadily growing company developing the future of online learning.
- English is your native language (C2+ level at least)
- You have gained some teaching experience (minimum 2 years)
- You are have finished your studies in CELTA or related (DELTA, TRINITY TESOL or Masters in Education in English)
- You are available to work flexibly, including evenings and weekends (max. 30h/w)
- You have great time management and organizational skills
- You are proactive in your teaching methodology
- You can legally work as a freelancer
- Technical equipment: High speed internet connection, headset with microphone, laptop/desktop with a camera
- Comfortable quiet working environment
We’re offering these benefits
- Learning Materials provided: no class preparation time needed
- The opportunity to be part of the future of language learning
- Flexible working hours, at any time any day
- Work from anywhere with a strong internet connection
- 25% Discount on Language Courses
If you are interested in becoming an English Teacher with Lingoda, look for our “become a teacher” page, and apply on our official web page.
We are looking forward to virtually meeting you 🙂