English-speaking SEO Link building Specialist at Intelligiants Ltd.
Who are we?
We are IntelliGiants – A digital intelligence agency with a more scientific approach to SEO.
IntelliGiants was founded off the back of a scientific study in late 2013 early 2014, that has since been proclaimed a success story.
Our continuously progressive approach has enabled us to rapidly engage and assist businesses in developing outcome-driven, online strategies.
Who are we looking for?
We are now looking for an experienced link building specialist with excellent research and outreach abilities, who can identify relevant, high-quality websites and obtain link placements with high accuracy and good results. We are not looking for a link broker or someone who works of lists, but rather for someone who comes up with creative ways to source new link partners and is able to work well in a team.
We are a remote team working in a self-managed framework, which requires a very high degree of accountability and drive. We are therefore looking for a remote specialist able to work autonomously and get things done on time and with a high degree of quality. Working remotely requires good communication skills and team catch-ups will take place between 9am and 5pm GMT+2.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the project manager to ensure that link targets are met in time
- Research link building and webmaster relationship opportunities for a variety of clients
- Review and qualify websites for opportunities
- Use popular SEO tools (Pitchbox, Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Conduct outreach campaigns to website owners, bloggers and media outlets
What Do You Need?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a link building-related role
- Link building experience for more difficult niches such as Gambling is a plus
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and in writing
- German language skills will be a plus
- High attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience with SEO
- Must be a very good team player
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very high degree of accountability and responsibility with deadlines
- Must be able to work during European Daytime
Why should you apply?
We are a culturally diverse team that doesn’t let physical distance stand in its way. In the past 2 years we took great care of building a strong digital workplace, making sure we connect and collaborate in a humane way although we don’t work from the same office
The most important for us is team work – given that we work with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment it is important that everyone in the team takes initiative, feels responsible and is not afraid to put in extra work if needed.
Some of the key benefits of working with us are:
- Work remotely – and enjoy all the benefits that come with it, including where you want to work from (be it Bali, Europe or Alaska – as long as you have a stable internet connection and are able to join virtual team meetings)
- Have a high degree of freedom to implement ideas in a supportive learning environment
- Paid annual leave
- Start date: Immediately
- Location: Remote
- Hours: approximately 40 / week
- Remuneration: dependent on experience and availability
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!