Engineering Program Manager at Starbucks
Engineering Program Manager
Supply Chain Capital Projects Remote / Telework (Job Number: 190008051)
Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by planning, organizing and executing functional programs that develop new technology and methods innovations to enhance manufacturing, productivity and capacity. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Builds multifunction alignment with quality assurance, engineering, manufacturing and other relevant business units or departments by engaging and directing resolutions of complex project and tactical initiatives.
- Identifies best process solutions on controversial issues. Mentors other partners in skill development and quality leadership. Provides training and education when needed.
- Develops toplevel process enhancement and experimental designs for the technical functions of customer operations. Generates technical solutions in a costeffective manner. Obtains appropriate level of information and analyzes complex problems to produce tactical and strategic decisions to improve quality.
- Influences team and organizational direction to build crossfunctional alignment.
- Initiates technical strategies to meet changing business needs. Balances tradeoffs and conflicting priorities to gain crossfunctional concurrence.
Summary of Experience
- Consumer products or food company and plant experience, either technical or production 7 years
- Engineering (electrical, mechanical, chemical or industrial) 7 years
- Project management 7 years
- Supervising professional and nonexempt partners, which may include project teams and contractors 7 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Teambuilding skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Advanced knowledge of project management techniques directing professionals
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to build relationships
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 2063180660 or via email at email@example.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!