Engineering Manager at Array.com
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
- Develop and manage software engineering applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Provide technical consultation as well as expertise to Product Managers.
- Stimulate hiring, career plans, training as well as performance reviews for software engineering teams.
- Review all documents related to Product requirement and participate in product brainstorming sessions.
- Head responsibility to analyze, design, develop and support all software application systems.
- Participate actively in the software development process.
- Develop and implement software engineering plans appropriately.
- Manage all software engineering schedules, budget and resource allocation.
- Manage joint development with 3rd party vendors as well as outsourced development.
- Assist software development team to attain optimal team performance through removing technical obstacles.
- Help improve team processes and handle resource tribulations if any.
- Interact with different members to ensure successful delivery of each sprint iteration and product release.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.