Employer Account Specialist – Select U.S. States at FlexJobs
Employer Account Specialist
Part-time employee, flexible schedule, telecommute, 20-25 hours per week
Locations: CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, KY, MA, MD, ME, MN, NC, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA
Who We Are
Our mission is to improve the future of work by helping people find flexible jobs that make their lives better. We are committed to doing this internally and externally with integrity, intelligence, balance, communication, and care.
In the past 13 years, FlexJobs has established itself as the leader in the professional flexible job market to help job seekers connect with employers that offer these highly desired arrangements, as well as to help employers reach these candidates. We do this in a way that makes the job search experience easier, safer, and faster for job seekers, by utilizing both technology and human intelligence to provide a friendly, effective, and valuable service.
In terms of work flexibility, we also walk the talk! This is a remote job, as our entire team works remotely from locations all across the United States. Not only that, but having a great company culture is really important to us, and we’ve even been named one of Outside magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019) and Best Company Culture by Entrepreneur magazine (2018, 2017, and 2015). To learn more about our current team, you can explore our Team & Culture page.
Responsibilities of the Job – The Opportunity
The employer engagement team is focused on connecting employer partners with qualified job seekers through job listings, content, media, and other opportunities. The team is growing and looking to hire a talented and energetic relationship builder to manage our employer accounts. This person will be comfortable speaking and presenting (virtually) to clients in one-on-one and group settings and performing proactive outreach to determine how our upgraded service options will best promote their employer brand and connect them to the best talent.
You’ll develop a structured and personalized account management and retention strategy that includes onboarding employers, educating them about membership benefits and upsell options, assisting them with any questions about their jobs or account, and checking in regularly to understand their current/upcoming needs. You will also be responsible for the retention of current employer members and all tracking of their activity. You’ll keep an eye on their account to check for accuracy in their job postings and will collaborate with other teams to best meet the needs of the client. This role, like all positions all at FlexJobs, requires a willingness to take care of administrative tasks when and where needed.
Your Experience and Skills
- 5-7 years of B2B account management experience, preferably in the employment or HR space
- Deep understanding of the remote and flexible workspace, particularly as it relates to sourcing, recruiting, and hiring
- Approach that focuses on strengthening the relationship and finding mutually beneficial solutions
- Comfortable reaching out through the phone, emails, and video calls to partners to initiate conversations and keep relationships strong
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig in to effectively collect, track, and report on all data points related to employer partners
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills (including grammar, spelling, and punctuation) that has a professional but friendly tone…you can’t sound too salesy
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Highly focused and detail-oriented
Traits Required of All Team Members, You, Included
- A sense of pride in your work
- A streak of perfectionism when it comes to details
- Being highly organized, responsible, and ethical
- Being proactive when it comes to asking questions, brainstorming, and working with colleagues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An appreciation and enthusiasm for the ability to work remotely
- Interest in a long-term position with a company that you’re proud to be a part of
- A fully functioning home office, including high-speed internet access, a fast computer, and phone access
- A work environment that is quiet and one in which you can really focus without distractions
How to Apply
If this job description makes you feel as if it was written perfectly for you, then please apply! What we’ll need:
- An intro email/cover letter telling us why you want to work for FlexJobs (v. another company)
- What makes you a great fit for this position
- What hourly rate (based on a part-time, hourly schedule) you would be comfortable with
- Complete this Pairin assessment
- A current resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .markdown, or .txt.
Applications can be sent through FlexJobs or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are selected to move forward, you may be required to do a background check.
FlexJobs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees. As a part of this commitment, we have pledged to be an Open to All business.
FlexJobs is also a veteran- and military spouse-friendly employer. Our positions are perfectly structured for qualified candidates who meet this criterion and we have a workplace culture that supports their work and life.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!