Employee Relations Investigator at Axiom
Employee Relations Investigator
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world’s largest and most innovative clients – all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we’re on the hunt for exceptional Employee Relations Investigator to join our ranks with:
- 6+ years of experience in the Labor and Employment field
- Experience working in a team environment and collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Experience using a case management system for investigations
- Ability to use handle sensitive matters and demonstrate sound judgement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- JD Required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Handling employee relations-related investigations (Title VII, retaliation, harassment, discrimination, sales practices, etc.)
- Conducting remote investigations through meetings with the reporting party and others relevant to the investigation, and pulling and reviewing records, as necessary
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!