Email Production Associate (contract)
Change.org is the world’s largest social change platform, empowering more than 280 million people around the globe to win incredible and inspiring victories on the issues they care about.
Come work with our Email Marketing Team to engage millions of Change.org users on social change campaigns that drive real-life impact!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is new-ish to digital marketing, and looking to jump right in with hands-on work that contributes to team goals. The work you’ll do helps petitions recruit support, influence decision makers and WIN.
- Implement/build emails in our email tool.
- Assist with audience targeting strategy and build email audience segments.
- Setup A/B and multivariate tests to learn which messages generate the strongest response rates.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions to develop campaign ideas and improve digital efforts.
- Support internal vetting process for email content.
- Coordinate with team members around the US to make sure our emails are optimized and on schedule.
- Email proofreading and Quality Assurance testing.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in digital marketing; experience in email marketing preferred.
- Working knowledge of UX and email industry best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills. You never drop the ball.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing platform or CRM, such as EveryAction, Salsa Labs or Blue State Digital Tools, Convio, Blackbaud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- HTML knowledge and at least some CSS preferred.
More about who you are:
- Self-sufficient, curious, eager to learn new skills and solve problems creatively.
- Exceptional communication skills and excellent storytelling ability.
- Extremely well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Handles her/himself well under pressure.
- Sense of humor and knows the right moment for the right GIPHY.
We’re a small, results-oriented team. We’re driven by helping our users have impact. It’s a fast-paced, collaborative and supportive environment. Your co-workers are high-impact, low-ego and have a deep respect for our users. We expect you to be the same.
Change.org is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Join us to help change the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Location: Remote (or from our office in NYC or DC)
Term: 30-40 hours per week, 12 weeks