Email Marketing Specialist at InBody
Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: United States
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Monday – Friday,
7 am to 4 pm, or 8 am to 5 pm,PST
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
62,000 – 65,000/ Annually
Digital Marketing Manager
Desired Start Date
At InBody, we proudly produce advanced health technology designed to make understanding and improving health and wellness accessible to everyone. From class-leading body composition analyzers to user-friendly automated blood pressure monitors, our goal is to equip health and wellness professionals with the tools they need to help clients and communities improve their well-being.
We are searching for a tech-savvy Email Marketing Specialist who is strategic and tactical. This ideal candidate will focus on building email lists, creating transactional emails, and nurturing leads through written communication. Areas of focus for this role will include developing new and ongoing strategies that will improve performance of the customer lifecycle (B2B and eCommerce) as well as analyze and optimize the campaigns. This involves A/B testing to drive metric performance and business goals. We hope our new Email Marketing Specialist is analytical, curious, and eager to participate with the department in ideation.
- Responsible for the ideation and creation of email campaigns for B2B and eCommerce.
- Develop automated campaigns to engage customers throughout their lifecycle
- Experience with copywriting, designing, creating A/B tests and nurture campaigns
- Demonstrates an understanding of CRM and email automation
- Run A/B tests throughout channels to optimize and improve performance
- Knowledge of latest email best practice trends including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, unsubscribed, increase email subscriptions and make recommendations and adjustments as needed.
- Collaborate closely with other departments to develop strategy, design, and copy to fulfill objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- 3+ years of work experience in Email Marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google
- Analytical and able to make data-driven decisions
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute responsibilities independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with lead generation and nurturing
- Experience with Zoho CRM and Klaviyo
- Medical (PPO), Dental (PPO), Vision (PPO) & Life Insurance*
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match*
- Paid Vacation Time / Sick Leave*
- Paid Mental Health time off
- 11 annual paid holidays / paid time off for birthday
- Gym membership reimbursement*
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)*
- Job-related training reimbursement*