Email Marketing Specialist at Kinsta
Email Marketing Specialist
SALES AND MARKETING – GROWTH
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to work on consistently bringing qualified leads to the company to support our sales goals and expand our lead generation efforts as Kinsta grows.
As Kinsta’s Email Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Drive Kinsta’s email customer acquisition and retention strategy.
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing triggers.
- Analyze current email marketing trends and find ways to increase CTA and open rate.
- Maintain the health of customer lists and troubleshoot deliverability issues.
- Implement dynamic testing for email subject lines, content, and behaviour triggers in Kinsta’s CRM.
- Analyze data and metrics to measure and optimize our email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates.
- At least 2-3 years of marketing experience including email marketing, deliverability, testing, and automation.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong English copywriting skills.
- Experience with Hubspot email creation, automation, and list management.
- Data-driven thinking to analyse data through A/B testing and email optimisation.
- Experience in content creation.
- Experience in SaaS or B2B
- Experience or interest in design.
- Degree or certificate in marketing, advertising, communications or business.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.