Email Marketing Representative at Piggy, LLC
Piggy is a rapidly growing company that helps users save money while shopping online with automatic coupons and cash back at thousands of stores.
We are seeking an email marketing manager who will be responsible for setting up daily newsletter campaigns, A|B testing templates, marketing messages and segmentation to drive better performance. Growing & managing current and expanding customer lists. Managing existing media buys as they relate to email acquisition.
- At least 5 years experience in user email service platforms such as mailchimp, constant contact, icontact, ses, sendgrid or similar
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A thorough understanding of regulatory email laws
- A working knowledge of email delivery best practices.
- Ability to analyze and deliver KPI’s and basic performance reporting on a weekly basis.
Send your resume and cover letter highlighting the following:
- Past | Current Experience Directly within the Email Marketing Field in B2C
- ESP solutions you have worked with.
- HTML skill level
- # of lists and customers within each list you have managed at one time.
Email Marketing is all about attention to detail. Failure to adhere to the basic qualifications above will automatically reject your application.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!