Email Marketing Manager – Specialist at ClockShark
Email Marketing Manager
- FULL TIME | CLOCKSHARK | REMOTE JOB
- This is a remote position.
At ClockShark, you’ll join an exciting team that is changing the way construction, field service companies and franchises work and operate. More than that, you’ll have a major impact on a product that’s used by thousands of people every day, all over the world. Take a look at this position and if you’re ready to join one of the fastest growing Chico, California technology companies.
As the Email Marketing Manager/Specialist you will be responsible for the execution of email marketing strategy supporting Demand Generations efforts. They are responsible for in-platform emails and landing page builds, email list building/segmentation, A/B testing, and reporting on email performance in a high volume, deadline-driven environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Implement Email Marketing Strategy
- Execute all phases of an email program including: building emails, target lists, testing, quality assurance, and launching emails in our marketing automation system
- Build and deploy email campaigns in the HubSpot email marketing platform
- Partner with Growth Team and Strategic Marketing Team to plan and schedule email campaigns
- Ensure emails meet established branding standards and best practice guidelines
- Follow established processes for approval, apply changes as requested by business stakeholders, and ensure final creative assets meet their deadline
- Develop and implement A/B testing strategies, applying learnings to future campaigns as needed
- Provide reporting on email engagement metrics, and advise on strategies to improve on engagement
- Design and code custom emails and email templates
- Test and troubleshoot all emails to ensure proper rendering across all email clients and devices
- Ability to troubleshoot/correct issues related to email clients
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and written communication
- Basic understanding of email best practices, including solid understanding of CAN-SPAM, GDPR
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with internal and external business stakeholders
- Can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings
- Experience in HubSpot Marketing Automation tools as well as HubSpot Marketing Email Templates, HUBL
- Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge of specific fixes for Outlook
Experience Required (Minimum required)
- 2-4 years in marketing, with a minimum of 1 year in email marketing
- 2-3 years experience with the HubSpot Marketing Email platform
Education Required (Minimum required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphic Design, or related area/experience
- An equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Proficiency in HUBL, WebFlow, HubSpot Landing Pages
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!