Email Marketing Designer at Resident
Freelance Email Marketing Designer
MARKETING – EMAIL
At Resident, we believe in the power of home. It’s your personal domain, a place of endless possibilities where your dreams come true. We create products that inspire you to embrace all that your home could be, whether it’s sleeping on the most comfortable mattress, or kicking back with friends on a sofa you customized. Because your home is a reflection of you. And that’s a beautiful thing.
Our approach to work is also centered around you. We want to help you dream, innovate, and grow into the next phase of your career. Resident has been called one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer businesses in the industry, and we’re looking for fresh thinkers and risk-takers to help us grow our brand. If you’re a dreamer ready for a new challenge, Resident might be the home for you!
Here at Resident, we are looking for a talented and passionate Freelance Email Designer to support our Marketing team!
What You’ll be Doing:
- Design marketing, trigger, and behavioral emails while maintaining each brand’s voice and aesthetic
- Work with the Email Marketing Managers to implement design test for ideal engagement and conversion
- Staying informed on the changing landscape of email marketing, including trends and best practices
- Utilize insights from research and analytics to form new design solutions from your findings.
- Incorporate feedback with precision to ensure delivered files are to spec
- Must be a team player as we are a highly collaborative company
- You have 2+ years of professional experience as an email marketing designer
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time
- Detail oriented and organized self starter
- Competence in Sketch/FIGMA, Adobe Creative Suite and InVision
- You have the ability to identify overarching digital design issues and opportunities and implement effective solutions
- You have a strong understanding of the latest design trends, tools, concepts, and technologies
- You have the ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing
- Competence in AMP email technology is a plus
- Ability to code HTML is a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!