Email Marketer & Copywriter
HVMN is hiring a part-time, remote, Email Marketer and Copywriter. This role is aimed at talented marketers with an understanding of email analytics, deft writing skills and project management prowess.
HVMN is building one of the most unique brands in human performance. Our mission it to enable anyone to be the best version of themselves. Our products—HVMN Ketone Ester, Nootrobox, and MCT Oil Powder and Keto Collagen+—are trusted and used by professional athletes, the US Military, executives, and everyone in between.
We’re looking for a top-tier marketer to help tell the stories of these products (and the people using them) to our robust and growing community. You will be an integral part of the marketing team, focusing on the development of our email program through storytelling with thoughtful copy that leverages analytics. You’ll work closely with content, e-commerce and design teams to execute at a high level.
This is a contract position, with an estimated 15 – 20 hours per week of consistent work.
- Available for 15 – 20 hours / week on an ongoing basis
- A strong portfolio of relevant work, including email creation and copywriting
- Experience writing copy for email
- Deep understanding of email performance metrics
- Strong, thoughtful writing process
- Project management skill
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years email marketing and copywriting experience
- Campaign-minded: experience writing emails, managing designers, ideating email series and conducting competitive analysis
- Data-driven: experience leveraging available data to improve email performance and generally, using data to foster success of the email program
- Conversion-oriented: experience writing copy that drives conversions
- Organized, driven and strategic: experience managing projects and driving high-quality projects through to completion at a fast-paced
- Work with designers and email marketing manager to ideate, develop, and manage the creation of emails and email campaigns
- Write conversion-focused copy for all emails, including newsletters and promotional emails
- Own and execute the management of email data analysis / reporting and leverage that data to improve email performance
- Survey competitors and provide analysis with the goal of improving HVMN emails and email strategy
- Contribute to email marketing strategy
Interested applicants please apply with resume, cover letter and portfolio of work.