Email Designer at MailerLite
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
Emails play a huge role at MailerLite. Our customers send more than 30,000,000 emails each month, we need to make sure that all emails look great, complies with industry standards, and are innovative.
Your job will include making new email templates for us and for customers, introduce new layouts and design ideas. You will work together in a team with other designers, copywriters and developers.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
- We value great design
- Great design plays the major role in everything we do, from our products to communication and internal processes.
- Take ownership and responsibility
- We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks.
- Work and learn
- We encourage to try new things and work with latest tools to increase poductivity and reach outstanding results.
- You will be challenged
- Our products are global leaders in their category and compete with the best companies in the world.
- You’ll have experts at hand
- Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow.
- Pick where you want to work
- Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- Experience in a similar role.
- HTML & CSS skills and responsive email design.
- A good understanding of email coding best practices.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in Sketch or Figma.
- Practical knowledge of colour theory, grid layout, typography and graphic design.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase “love my job” somewhere in your newsletter).
What we offer
- Salary: $35,000 – $50,000 (gross).
- Company-paid retreats. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward.
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently.
- Remote-first culture.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!