Eligibility Specialist, Data Entry at Vesta Healthcare
Eligibility Specialist / Data Entry REMOTE
at Vesta Healthcare
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We’re inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A proactive individual eager to learn about healthcare operations at a fast-paced, dynamic startup. This will involve remote administrative support for multiple, cross-functional teams within Business Operations, and comprehensive coordination of key processes that are foundational to the growth of the company. In this capacity, this individual will need to marry critical thinking and analytic skills to execute on assigned tasks with rigor, efficiency, and quality.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Process and upload referrals accurately and efficiently utilizing all available resources to ensure all eligible referrals are put in outreach.
- Determine insurance eligibility through the use of various platforms
- Execute on data entry with close attention to detail and accuracy in support of internal reporting and workflow platforms
- Remain organized while working with several projects simultaneously
- Follow established workflows while continually striving to find ways to optimize and gain efficiencies
- Understand the needs and opportunities across our internal and external stakeholders
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Advanced Excel Skills including VLOOKUP’s, PIVOT Tables, IF/THEN (required)
- Knowledge of revenue cycle and insurance plans (preferred)
- A strong proficiency in computer software navigation
- Strong problem solving skills; able to identify problems and escalate when appropriate
- A fundamental knowledge of GSuite
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and work several complex projects simultaneously
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team, displaying good judgment and decision-making skills
- Passion about healthcare and affecting change in the current healthcare environment
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 10 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!