Elementary Math Tutor at Littera Education
Elementary Math Virtual Tutor
Are you ready to be part of an amazing fully remote team helping students succeed?
Do you enjoy supporting students and developing their understanding?
Are you interested in providing the high-quality tutor support they need?
At Littera Education, our mission supports equitable, high-quality tutoring working with school districts across the United States. You can be part of our unique learning portal that connects students and tutors to provide flexible, targeted student support.
What will you do?
- You will tutor students virtually in a 1:1, possibly up to 1:8, setting.
- You will often be provided an assessment or support materials to help understand the needs of a student.
- You have the flexibility to choose the days or hours to be available to tutor. General tutoring hours are between 8am and 6pm across all USA time zones.
What are the requirements to apply?
- At least one year of experience working with students in some capacity.
- Previous online tutoring experience and/or a bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience specifically working with at least one of the grades K-5.
- College students welcome to apply with 1+ years of relevant experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively instruct and manage students
You reside in the continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii.
- Must have a computer or tablet with the Chrome browser and reliable, stable internet access, a working microphone, and a camera.
Even if you have most of the above, but not all, we want to hear from you!
What is the process:
- Submit your application
- Invitation to a video interview
- Invitation to a virtual meeting with a five minute mock demonstration
- Sign the Tutor Agreement
- Pass a background check and Welcome to Littera Education!
- The pay rate is $17 per hour.
- Possible increases for various tutor roles or special projects.