Are you looking for a fun, fast paced position in a company where you work to help people transform their health and their lives? If so, you’re in the right place!
We are a fast-growing company with a powerful mission, flexible work schedules, and a goal to certify the world’s best coaches.
The Institute of Transformational Nutrition is truly revolutionizing the standard for online coaching certification programs. We’re looking for someone to oversee our online education programs from creation to support and beyond!
If you’re a likeable, focused, well organized, and goal driven professional ready to work in a rewarding environment, manage your own time, and be a part of making a big difference in an organization – we’d love to meet you!
You would love this super fun opportunity if you…
- Have a passion for health and wellness
- Are a health coach
- Enjoy solving problems
- Want to do meaningful work, work that matters
- Appreciate each day being different so you’re never bored and always excited!
- Have the desire & availability to work a flexible schedule
- Are known as much for your strong attention to detail as your delightful personality
- Are respected by those you’ve worked for and with
- Laugh at funny jokes (emphasis on “funny”), love to smile, and generally like people
- Value outcomes over effort and always act with integrity
- Are process minded and embrace maintaining and creating systems
- Are flexible, adaptable, and willing to try new ways to do things (and learn a lot along the way!)
- Are ready to trade in a daily commute to an office and the executive wardrobe for a virtual position
Specific Roles and Responsibilities…
- Manage the student experience from start to finish
- Manage student support and billing
- Prepare and send out all student communications
- Serve as the student interest coordinator – being the voice for their ideas and feedback and creating opportunities for them to have a great experience
- Create the monthly student newsletter, writing some components and delegating others, plugging them in to our email marketing system and sending it out each month
- Coordinate and manage twice monthly live coaching calls with our experts
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of our live monthly business building workshop
- Nerd-out on creating systems and processes, making sure they serve the needs of the team appropriately
- Track and analyze performance metrics and provide ongoing recommendations based on that data
- Work at both the strategic level (coming up with ideas for how to do things better) and at the tactical level (process setup, analyzing data, and solving problems)
- Gather feedback to make sure we’re always getting better and providing great experiences
- Oversee all content creation and associated system implementation via our Learning Management System
You are the best fit if this describes you…
- Confident, poised under pressure and level-headed
- Leadership and creating an empowering environment is something you enjoy (and are good at!)
- An ability to prioritize efficiently and multitask when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that connect with others on a human level (conversational is the new professional after all)
- Skilled in online marketing and coaching businesses
- Great organizational, planning and time management skills
- Self-motivated and self-managed action taker with initiative and an ability to work independently
- Solid judgment, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with a focus on follow through
- Technically inclined and proficient in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar) with experience in WordPress, Ontraport and/or Infusionsoft, Slack, Asana, and other online platforms (and if you don’t know them, you can learn them quickly!)
- Positive and growth minded always in all ways
- Resourceful is your middle name (maybe not legally but you get it)
- Organized (color coding is your friend)
- High attention to detail because let’s be honest, the details matter.
Do you have these qualifications?
- Passion for health and wellness
- Certified as a health coach
- 2+ years of experience in developing operational procedures and systems
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience in a results-oriented startup or small business
The perks include…
- Competitive salary
- Working from home
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited time off
- Discount pricing for pharmaceutical-grade supplements
- Access to our Learning Library for ongoing training and development
- The chance to truly make a difference in the world
Sound like a good fit?
Our mission is to help people worldwide experience transformation and live their dreams, and the truth is, we can’t do it without you.
Apply now by responding with the below:
- Cover letter including the answers to the following questions:
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Why you think you would be a great fit for this role?
- What do you feel would be the #1 most important thing in supporting our health coaching students?
We look forward to meeting you! Good luck!
Location: US locations only