Editorial Assistant at RoundGlass
Editorial Assistant (Meditation)
- REMOTE, UNITED STATES
- REGULAR FULL-TIME
RoundGlass is building the Mindfulness & Meditation Collective – an online community that brings people and their passion of mindfulness and meditation together. It’s designed for users to engage with a library of rich content, social experiences, knowledge sharing and wellness resources.
RoundGlass is seeking an Editorial Assistant to help produce content for our Mindfulness & Meditation Collective. You will be excited about managing creative project schedules and ensuring the on-time delivery of project deliverables for content. You will partner closely with the Production and Content team members to help produce world-class courses, videos, and articles.
What you’ll do:
- Support the creation, management, and execution of live-stream and pre-recorded courses
- Assist with the development of courses from start to finish by communicating with instructors and subject matter experts
- Providing administrative support including calendar management, location set-up, and managing all project-related documents and files to ensure materials are current and properly stored
- Communicate and collaborate with the instructors and the Content team to ensure both groups have the tools they need to execute projects
- Conducts story and market research for Content team; occasionally compiles, pitches, researches and writes content
Who we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of prior relevant work experience
- Project coordination or project management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that can multitask and maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Passion for the health & wellbeing space preferred
- Familiarity with fast-paced start-up environment preferred
RoundGlass was built on the vision that wellbeing should be at the very center of our life journey. We are not only reimagining how the world experiences wellbeing, but how companies (like our own) support the wellbeing of their people.
We’re a group of talented, socially-conscious, gritty, innovators using technology and human energy to create a vibrant wellness ecosystem. Together, we’ve built an amazing community and we are always looking for people who share our passion. To learn more, visit our Website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!