Editor-Proofreader at Academic Partnerships
- Location: United States
About Academic Partnerships
Academic Partnerships is the industry leader in helping universities bring their academic programs online to deliver programs that are high quality, affordable and workforce relevant for adult learners.
- This position is responsible for copy-editing/proof-reading multi-channel digital and traditional marketing copy for education clients across business, education, healthcare and undergraduate verticals as part of a small creative team of writers, designers and developers.
- Assignments require an unwavering attention to detail and the ability to review multiple, brand-true assets under tight deadlines. Strong communication skills are needed to work smoothly with internal and external clients in online marketing and website development.
- The ideal candidate has broad knowledge of higher education and online education, is self-motivated, can manage multiple projects in a fast-moving environment and can accurately copy-edit and proofread teamwork (and also write limited copy as required). Knowledge of AP style is essential. Experience with website content development, including WordPress experience in a CMS environment is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism (preferred), Technical Writing or a related field
- Strong knowledge of AP style
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 5+ years experience as an editor and proofreader, marketing copywriter, website content developer
- Dependability, willingness and a positive attitude!
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!