The editor is at the core of Slite. Our vision is to get teams of hundreds of people documenting, writing and sharing all of their knowledge in a simple, fast, yet powerful way. And to collaborate on this knowledge together in real-time. We have already managed to build a unique, market-leading editor on our own and there’s so much more potential.
The editor team deals with the real-time sync of docs and builds plugins to support cutting-edge features like tasks, tables, app-integrations and media blocks that are used by thousands of teams every day. They also design appropriate tooling to ensure top performance, reduce regressions, and help the rest of the team to utilise the editor effectively.
This is a remote position.
- Build features for the Editor (web/mobile/public pages)
- Organize and review product specs
- Develop appropriate tools and tests
- Participate in the core editor open-source project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for well-crafted products
- 4 years or more experience in a full-stack or front-end engineer position
Nice to have:
- Product company experience
- Startup experience
- Passionate about open source and developer tools
- Already experienced remote work
- Competitive salary & equity
- Remote working
- Three off-sites per year with the whole team (last one was in Lisbon)
- Buy any book you want policy