Triage Editor – Anesthesiology
Location: Boston, MA, US, 02114
EBSCO Health is part of EBSCO Information Services (EIS), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc. EIS provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow.
Triage Editor Anesthesiology
DynaMed Plus is a leading online evidence-based point-of-care medical reference. It is a rapidly growing, comprehensive clinical decision resource that provides the most current and useful synthesized evidence with the quickest time-to-answer.
The Triage Editor will work closely with the DynaMed Plus Systematic Literature Surveillance team to monitor journals within their specialty. The editor will be responsible for reviewing the literature alongside a team of scientists and physicians to determine whether the evidence is appropriate for inclusion in DynaMed Plus.
We are currently seeking clinicians with expertise in: Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine
- This role requires a breadth and depth of knowledge in the field as demonstrated by clinical experience, teaching and research.
- Candidates must have current board certification in good standing, and at least 10 years of postgraduate clinical experience.
- Strong clinical and analytical skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of external experts and DynaMed’s highly trained team of writers, clinicians and scientists.
- Familiarity with and interest in evidence-based medicine is required.
- This role requires a time commitment of 2-4 hours per week on a regular basis.
- Work can be completed remotely, and does not require travel to our office located in Ipswich, MA.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.