Editor at Elevate Services
- Location: United States
Elevate is recruiting part-time Editors for our Medical Legal service line. The Editors will be responsible for ensuring proper grammar, formatting, branding, and content of sensitive reports containing patient medical and billing information. These positions are remote-based, but require local week daytime availability of approximately 30 hours per week.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review small to large Excel workbooks of data for accurate application of formulas, cross-referencing totals, and ensuring comments and analysis match the content.
- Format spreadsheet borders, shading, fonts, branding elements, page scale, and print area.
- Edit documents for correct grammar and spelling.
- Professional writing and/or editing of business documents experience preferred, but not essential.
- Must have experience working with spreadsheets and data-heavy projects.
- Previous professional employment required.
- Must have used email professionally in business communications.
Skills for Success
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly is essential.
- Critical thinking skills are necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Independently motivated.
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback to and from peers.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe Professional preferred.
- Video conferencing familiarity.
- QuickBase navigation (once demonstrated).
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent relevant work experience.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 – Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!