Editor at Kinsta
- SALES AND MARKETING – CONTENT
- FULL-TIME REMOTE
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
The Marketing Department at Kinsta is critical to the growth and success of our company. As Editor, your role is primarily focused on ensuring third-party articles and content are technically correct, provide up-to-date information, and follow Kinsta’s editorial guidelines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research, develop, proofread, and edit technical articles for all levels of proficiency.
- Ensure the excellence of our content and make sure all articles meet editorial guidelines, quality standards, and provide up-to-date, accurate technical information.
- Create technical blog posts and knowledge base articles.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team in the creation of optimized content.
- Proactively communicate and work with third-party writers to get new technical content in the queue processed fast.
- Help to compile case studies content from current clients.
- Review content updates workflow and ensure articles only contain up-to-date information.
- Reach out for backlinks when an opportunity presents itself and work closely with other team members who regularly work on outreach. Help to create content for various other third-party sites.
- Work on marketing-related projects that require technical content.
- Minimum 3 years of experience editing technical content.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- A detail-oriented editor who can generate compelling story ideas, work with copy, and understands the magic of a good headline and a solid structure.
- A critical eye for strong editing.
- Well-versed in SEO and a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to self-motivate, meet deadlines, and take initiative to complete tasks both within and beyond the scope of duties.
- An organized professional who can coordinate with other editors.
- This is a fully remote role. The Editor can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible Paid Time Off.
- This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!