Ecosystem Manager at Qatalog
- United States
- Full time
We’re looking for an ecosystem manager who will serve as a strong Qatalog ambassador and build a community presence that advances demand generation efforts.
You will engage with a wide array of partner and community stakeholders to create awareness and market solutions for customers. This role will work in tandem with a marketing team focused on executing an ambitious go-to-market strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience navigating B2B ecosystems and online communities. You have a keen understanding of how to measure community and partner value and will dedicate effort toward opportunities with the highest potential.
- Amplify Qatalog content and brand leadership in online communities and through social media; collaborate with strategic specialists and influencers in productivity, collaboration, remote work, SaaS, Ops, HR, and startups
- Identify partner opportunities, manage existing partner relationships, and build a strategic roadmap for partner demand generation efforts with measurable goals
- Lead product discussions and presentations that identify partner integration points aimed at delivering joint value to customers
- Enroll in and manage affiliate and referral programs relevant to Qatalog partners and customers
- Build a deep understanding of the product’s capabilities and help inform Qatalog’s integration and product plans
- Ensure all ecosystem activity is on-brand, consistent in terms of tone of voice and messaging; co-market with key partners to amplify distribution of content across channels
- Serve as an expert on Qatalog’s market positioning and messaging
- Proactively solicit community and partnership ideas from across the company and leverage executive relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in community management, partnerships, business development, and/or marketing
- Existing relationships in B2B SaaS and/or related markets
- Knowledge of partner ecosystems a plus: Slack, Google, Github, GitLab, Asana, Atlassian, Dropbox, Box, Salesforce, Zoom, Microsoft, Clubhouse, Figma, HubSpot
- Extraordinary savviness in earning attention from relevant audiences on social media and via community channels like Slack, Reddit, Discord, Quora, etc.
- Strong marketing acumen with a proven record of translating B2B partnerships and community efforts into quantifiable demand generation results
- Ability to earn trust and buy-in internally at Qatalog with Product, Communications, Marketing, and Sales colleagues
- Curiosity and insight that enables you to spot market trends
- Demonstrated expertise in nurturing a target audience across various platforms and sensitivity to cross-cultural and cross-audience communications
- Experience in a startup environment a plus
- Outstanding communication skills in verbal and written English
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual holidays
- Top-tier health insurance
- Vision, dental, and mental health insurance
- 50% gym discount
- 401K with company matching
- MacBook of your choice and full WFH setup
More can be found at qatalog.com/about
Qatalog is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!