eCommerce Project Manager at Leggett & Platt
eCommerce Project Manager
- Location: Other/Not Applicable, US
Are you a talented and passionate IT professional ready to become part of an IT team supporting a growing eCommerce industry for a Global S&P 500 company?
We invite you to explore our eCommerce Project Manager opportunity and our company (NYSE: LEG).
You can work remotely, or you can office at our Corporate headquarters in Carthage (MO) or a regional office in either Chicago (IL), Lenexa (KS), Newnan (GA), Conover (NC), Fort Smith (AR), or Ontario (CA).
Essential responsibilities of an eCommerce Project Manager:
- Support order management software and the integrations to other systems
- Understand the Order to Cash business process
- Work with business users to provide solutions to business needs
- Implement software upgrades and customizations
- Work with IT teams in development, security and infrastructure
- Manage software or process enhancement requests and expectations
- Ensure cybersecurity standards are considered and followed
- Support UAT and performance test to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Manage vendor relationships
A few things you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years experience in the following areas
- Business to Consumer or Business to Business transactions
- Supporting and/or developing software
- Workflow-based software solution implementation(s)
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented development languages
- Proven customer service and technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Things we consider a plus:
- Experience with IBM Sterling OMS
- Experience with Insight eCommerce software
- Experience with InRiver PIM (Product Information Management)
- Experience in Java Development
- Experience with other Order Management Solutions, PIM and/or e-commerce software (SAP Hybris, Oracle CX Commerce)
- Familiar with PCI compliance
Who we are and what we offer:
Our comprehensive benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, stock plans, employee discounts, and more.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing 137-year-old company is comprised of 15 business units and 140 facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!