Ecommerce Manager at Schneider Saddlery
Schneider Saddlery is hiring an Ecommerce Manager to drive our website operations efforts. The role is responsible for the development and day-to-day operations of our website, with the goal of improving the customer experience and driving sales.
Both Remote and Local candidates are being considered for this position. Remote candidates would need to travel to our headquarters in the Cleveland, OH area for additional training once social distancing requirements are relaxed and travel is safe.
About the Company
At Schneider Saddlery, we believe some of life’s best moments and memories are created – anywhere there are horses — at a barn, in the ring, or on a trail.
Today, we are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial family business in the equestrian industry with a high-performing, data-driven team. We hold ourselves accountable to our numbers, our people, and our community.
Are you passionate about horses? Do you enjoy learning and solving growth-oriented challenges?
Would you describe yourself as someone who is:
- Always striving to Win
- A rule follower
- Detail Oriented
If this specifically describes you and you’re looking to directly impact our business, please click the below to upload your resume and complete our application process. Applicants must complete this process to be considered: Click the link to apply: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/2oxCnZlTY2
- Implement ecommerce strategies to increase website conversion rate, AOV, and overall profitability
- Partner with internal and external partners to manage and implement the development and A/B testing roadmaps.
- Manage day-to-day website operations to make sure promotions, marketing campaigns, and new products are QA’d and launched accurately and on-time.
- Proactively identify and mitigate issues and risks to the business
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring a team of professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- 1-2 years of management experience
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Access and SQL
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Equestrian experience preferred but not required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full benefits package
- Ability to make a difference at this 80-person company
- Learn and partner with industry-leading digital marketing experts
- Annual base compensation of $80K-$120K dependent on experience and skill set
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!