E-Commerce Product Manager
Athletic Greens is looking for our first true E-commerce Product Manager! You will possess a unique blend of business and technical understanding; strategy and planning experience, and a strong drive to deliver. You must be a data seeker, a smart risk taker, willing to voice your opinions and unafraid to ask difficult questions. As our PM, you must be able to effectively communicate and build collaboration at all areas and levels of the business and engineering. The ideal candidate for this role would be entrepreneurial, resourceful, agile and humble. This role will be reporting directly into the COO.
What You’ll Do
- Gain a thorough understanding of our business and build out technical roadmaps to improve customer experience as well as internal business operations.
- Work with our project management team to prioritize and plan project execution.
- Oversee and manage our system architecture including SKU creation and system integrations.
- Develop and manage sprint plans for outsourced UI and UX development teams.
- Monitor and report on system uptime, page loading speeds and stability.
- Supports product implementation and deployment. Implement and own the process for QA, UAT and code deployment.
- Participate, create, and utilize both quantitative and qualitative methods in understanding usage trends – including usability testing and analytics platforms.
- Support product roadmaps by conducting user research, project scoping and A/B test iteration ideas.
- Contribute to front-end testing and troubleshooting, helping maximize engineering capacity when possible.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met. Be able to tell the story of why a project is important and rally team members around a common goal.
- Move quickly. We strive for perfection, but love to release and iterate.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in technical/e-commerce product management.
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce, marketing, online advertising and/or analytics.
- Exceptional strategic, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in building technical roadmaps and delivering on them.
- Strong execution skills and ability to drive throughout the product life cycle, from concept to launch.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with broader cross-functional teams to gather consensus.
- Strong presentation and communication (written/ oral) skills.
- Be incredibly organized and meticulous with detail.
- Experience managing outsourced agencies.
- Experience across front and backend development