E-commerce Operations Manager
- Anywhere, Multiple Countries
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Founded in 2014, Linjer is a fast-growing brand making high-quality leather bags and watches. We are looking for ambitious, dedicated people to join our team for our next phase of growth.
We are hiring an E-commerce Operations Manager to help us in a variety of tasks related to operations, fulfillment and customer service for our webshop. The right candidate has high attention to detail, enjoys getting the job done to the “T” and has good level of common sense to solve problems.
This is a remote, part-time position that generally requires work from 9am-11am HKT on Mondays to Fridays (with exceptions for public holidays)
What You’ll Do
- Prepare orders to be fulfilled by our warehouse partner on weekdays
- Help customers resolve shipment issues, liaising with our warehouse partner and couriers
- Help with basic customer inquiries
- Process returns and refunds on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise with couriers as necessary when shipment issues arise
Who You Are
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for your work – you care about doing the job right
- You enjoy following processes…and making them better!
- You have clear written communication and are able to work well with others
- You are tech savvy and learn new software with ease
- You have empathy and care about serving our customers as well as we can
- Good working knowledge of Excel