Documentation Specialist at Sawdey Solution Services
The Documentation Specialist will gather, analyze, and compose technical information.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
- Conduct research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology.
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and nontechnical personnel.
- For applications built to run in a Windows environment, use the standard help compiler to prepare all on-line documentation.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience
- Experience in technical writing and documentation pertaining to all aspects of IT.
- Experience in preparing technical documentation, including conducting research on applicable standards.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work independently or under only general direction.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAT level III (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
- Computing Environment: MCSA:WS2012, MCSA:WS2016, GIAC Certified Windows Security Administrator (GCWN), MCSA Web Application Web Developer II, MCSD Web Applications Web Developer III, MCSE:WS2012, MCSE:WS2016, Oracle WebLogic Server 11g, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must possess IT-II level of trust – Security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
POSITION: Documentation Specialist
REQ NUMBER: 117-19-00005
LOCATION: Remote, USA
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!