Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Consultant at Osmosis
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Consultant
Meet the Osmosis Team
Who We Are
Osmosis is the fastest growing company sitting at the intersection of healthcare and education; with the sole purpose of uniting the two to impact people’s lives. We believe that everyone who cares for someone can learn by Osmosis and collectively, we can develop a more caring world by developing the most caring people.
What You’ll Do
As a DEI Consultant, you will collaborate with the entire Osmosis Team to build scalable initiatives that will help us reach our goal of creating a more caring world by developing the most caring people. The Osmosis platform serves a globally diverse user base and our teammates who are located around the world. We hope this partnership will enable the Osmosis Team to continue to celebrate our unique backgrounds, cultures, and experiences through change and tangible results. You will report directly to the VP of People & Experience and have the support of executive leadership, team leads, and an internal DEI taskforce. Click here to learn more about some of our DEI efforts thus far.
In the first 90 days you will:
- Partner with executive leadership and internal DEI taskforce to identify key DEI objectives that will allow us to continue to build an environment that reflects our values throughout all functional areas.
- Provide an external perspective of the current DEI work being done at Osmosis and recommendations for tangible action, learning, and team activities based on your findings.
- Increase engagement in DEI practices and establish a system for distributing DEI related work equitably throughout our team.
- Begin to build and shape a scalable DEI framework to ensure that DEI initiatives are always top of mind, no matter how much our organization grows and changes.
- Support our team through the identification of DEI related goals, Objective Key Results (OKRs), and opportunities for improvement. Guide our team through completion of goals and
What You Bring
- Experience in project management and/or other operational roles that required the identification, management, and accomplishment of organizational goals.
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully and effectively throughout different levels of an organization.
- Preferred: Experience working on similar initiatives with an organization in house or as a consultant.
- Preferred: Experience working with early stage startups.
How You Work
- Mission and Value Aligned. You resonate with our organizational values and embody them daily. You are motivated to help us achieve our common goals and shared vision!
- Solutions Oriented. You see problems as opportunities to act. You love proposing solutions and lean towards problem-solving action.
- Reliable. You get things done on time and if you drop the ball, you’re the first to pick it up. You hold yourself accountable and take ownership for mistakes.
- Caring Communicator. You know the importance of clear, thoughtful communication in a fully distributed environment. You can navigate crucial conversations through mindfully listening to others and clearly expressing your needs.
*This is a part-time, consultant role*
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!