Diversity and Inclusion Programs Manager at Brex Inc.
Diversity & Inclusion Programs Manager
- Remote, USA
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. We started by reinventing corporate cards for the tech industry and over the last year have expanded into new industries, like ecommerce and life sciences, and new financial services, like lending and cash management.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, and comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, we’re looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and needs.
Brex is growing quickly, and, as our company increases in size across geographies, we want to ensure we’re celebrating diverse perspectives and creating the best working environments for all our team members. We are hiring a Program Manager to help us build, launch, and lead cultural initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion in our culture. This new role reports to our Chief People Officer and can be located anywhere in the United States. Successful candidates will have experience building and maintaining relationships with ERGs, designing and delivering innovative D&I training solutions, and building trust with internal partners. This Program Manager must be not only passionate about diversity but must also impassion, educate, and collaborate with others to build a successful program.
- Champion diversity and inclusion awareness and cultural programs across Brex
- Partner with business and recruiting teams to help incorporate diversity goals into overall workforce strategy
- Build inclusion programs to create a greater sense of uniqueness and belonging for new hires at the company
- Partner with our (currently nine) Employee Resource Groups to build programs and awareness
- Facilitate and support execution of internal events, workshops, and programs focused on sense of belonging in our company
- Partner with Learning & Development team to deliver impactful in-person and online D&I content and training
- Partner with People Team functional leads to build and refine programs and processes with a diversity and inclusion lens
- Help set company-wide diversity and inclusion OKRs, and develop appropriate action plans
- Develop company-wide dashboards depicting our progress towards diversity and inclusion OKRs
- Help build company norms to cultivate inclusivity while working remotely
What We Value:
- Five years organizational experience with at least two years experience focused on diversity and inclusion programs
- Dedicated experience in program management with knowledge of project management standard methodologies
- Experience leading organizational change through learning and development
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Understanding of diversity and inclusion challenges in a complex organization
- Experience influencing, relationship building, and communicating across organizations
- Possesses a mix of intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, and pragmatism
- Prioritizing initiatives and resources with efficiency
- Ability to zoom in and out between strategic and tactical
- Demonstrable track record of working autonomously and driving progress
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!