Dispatch Scheduling Coordinator
Why you’ll love working here:
Starry is a fast-growing company, with incredible ambition to build new markets, and new products and services. At Starry, autonomy and creativity are rewarded; you’ll have control of your own time and the opportunity to develop your ideas and initiatives. Our team is tightly-knit, highly collaborative, and very driven. We value each other’s contributions.
Who You Are:
- You are flexible and have the ability to quickly adapt to new duties and responsibilities as the needs of our organization change.
- You have great judgment and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- You have an extraordinary ability to multitask
- You have excellent communication skills to work both with customers and coworkers
- You’re extremely process oriented and love using your organizing skills to help teams run more efficiently
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for Field Experts and Customer Care when scheduling issues arise or follow up appointments are required
- Handle customer communication regarding scheduling and rescheduling appointments, updates to appointments or other general information
- Maintain and adjust the schedule of installations and service visits across all markets to ensure adequate staffing to meet appointment demand, and that each job is assigned in a way that ensures maximum efficiency for our Field Experts
- Handle reassigning of work in response to same day call outs, emergencies, or other real-time customer needs
- Ensure Field Experts know which equipment they will need for their installation appointments and that all building access and other information is up-to-date and accessible
- 2+ years prior experience working as a dispatcher managing a field team, a scheduler in a fast-paced environment, an operations coordinator, or in customer service
- Experience in a fast growth, high volume, startup environment
- Ability to work independently and proactively
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Life insurance and short & long term disability insurances with no employee contribution required
- Snacks always on hand
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.