Director, Student Experience at National Education Partners - NEP
Director, Student Experience
- United States
- Position at National Education Partners
What We Are Looking For
NEP is currently seeking a dynamic individual to become part of our Operations team as the Director, Student experience.
The Director, Student Experience, works cross functionally to develop the strategy, planning and execution of NEP’s support for its partner’s students, facilitating excellence throughout the company. This includes liaising with department heads to ensure all teams contribute to providing students a seamless experience. This individual will assist in developing the student experience vision, including needed technology, survey tools, and day to day tactics that will increase student satisfaction and increase efficiency.
- Develop and refine, with cross functional input, the student experience strategy which requires keeping up to date on technology and student experience trends
- Develop a strong student experience culture around data, learning efficacy and delivering both student and business outcomes
- Establish design thinking processes around user research, prototyping, testing, iterating and deploying to maximize efficiency
- Lead and synthesize various forms of research that leads to insight
- Design and lead creative and strategic brainstroms and workshops
- Work with the respective parties to implement tools, such as Chatbot, to enhance the student experience.
- Report on student experience data to identify potential concerns and respective solutions to improve the student experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Reasonable and consistent attendance to fulfill requirements of the position
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration and drive change
- Proven ability to manage a customer experience strategy and track record of customer centric decision making
- Experienced in navigating ambiguity
- Background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human centered design and performance management
- Ability to build relationships to work cross functionally to improve student experience
- Skill in strategic planning, customer experience, and related technologies
- Strong communication skills to be able to describe the vision and provide regular updates on progress
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to be able to interpret and leverage data to enhance the student experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and other applications in the Microsoft Office suite
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience in higher education preferred
- Experience working in a technology-driven enterprise preferred
- All skills, abilities and education will be considered for minimum qualifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. The physical requirements for performing the essential functions of this position require the team member to be able to:
- Able to sit, stand, kneel, walk, and reach.
- Able to lift, push, pull, and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Hear well enough to communicate with others.
- Read a computer screen and written material.
- Write, type, and use phone system.
This position operates in a professional office or remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Good working environment with the absence of disagreeable conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
NEP will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who We Are
National Education Partners (NEP) provides premier online program management (OPM) services for leading educational institutions. NEP offers a rich history of delivering traditional academic operations support in areas such as finance, human resources, enrollment, financial aid, marketing, information technology and much more. Today, NEP is the OPM of record for Northcentral University (NCU), which offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in healthcare and marriage and family therapy. NEP also provides online services to John F. Kennedy University. Both NEP and NCU are part of the National University System, a system of nonprofit universities with its headquarters in La Jolla, California.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!