Director, Strategic Alliances, Banking at Toast
Director, Strategic Alliances, Banking
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
We are seeking an experienced business development and partnerships professional. This person will be part of the team responsible for developing, executing and managing partnerships that enable Toast’s product and fintech ecosystem. They will own, design and implement the strategic roadmap for engagement with all financial institutions. This person will lead cross-functional initiatives, managing internal stakeholders such as product, engineering, compliance, risk, legal, and ensure internal alignment.
About this roll*:
Responsibilities and impact:
- Managing strategic partnerships with financial institutions (acquiring, treasury, payouts, issuing)
- Foster, negotiate and execute joint initiatives to launch new and improve existing products and services to benefit Toast’s restaurants
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers at partner organizations; articulate the Toast value proposition, gain an understanding of partner goals and craft mutually beneficial strategies
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (such as product, engineering, legal, compliance) on the design and execution of partnership strategies
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 8+ years of business development and/or partner management experience, preferably working at or with financial institutions
- 2+ years of payments industry experience
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product and customer first technology company with rapid change and growth
- Strong negotiation skills, prioritization and the ability to navigate competing demands and complex problems
Bread puns encouraged but not required
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!