Director, Social Media at Bounteous
Director, Social Media
- NORTH AMERICA
- CLIENT – MARKETING SERVICES
- FULL TIME
Social media has become a critical component in customer experience as brands continue to invest in deep, long term relationships. Bounteous seeks an experienced social strategist to help our client partners build those customer bonds.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can’t wait for you to experience this for yourself! This person will educate client and internal teams on social media marketing best practices and advance Bounteous and its knowledge of the mobile landscape and related marketing tactics, especially around social commerce.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead an international team of social media consultants
- Plan and oversee the various annual budgets and campaigns, including strategy leadership for a popular retail brand
- Partner with designers, creative directors, and content strategists to create concepts for engaging posts
- Develop, implement and track KPIs to measure performance against strategic goals, identify emerging trends and provide insights about the drivers of performance
- Educate client and internal teams on social media marketing best practices
- Lead Bounteous’ social media and social strategy thought leadership
- Lead client visioning for how social channels should mature and evolve
- Maintain knowledge of key social media tools and best practices
- Identify emerging trends, tactics and platforms; develop and circulate a perspective on how they can be leveraged to contribute to the achievement of our clients’ social goals
- Advance Bounteous and its knowledge of mobile landscape and related marketing tactics, especially around social commerce
- 7+ years of experience in a digital marketing environment
- Confidence to lead brand strategy around paid, earned and owned social media
- Unquenchable curiosity and passion for social platforms and trends
- Robust hands-on experience with social and mobile marketing channels
- Experience launching new platforms from ground up
- Examples of designing social monitoring strategy and how to apply and customize dependent on client
- Quantifiable performance from social commerce campaign management
- Global marketing experience is a plus
- Agency experience preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!