Director, Sales and Marketing at Integer
Title: Director, Sales and Marketing
At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that will enable the business to grow revenue faster than the market and grow profits at a rate faster than revenue. This position will lead the sales and marketing teams, ensuring that employees are not only performing at a high level, but also living Integer’s values. This position will be part of the division’s leadership team and have visibility to senior management both at Integer and its customers.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Compliance with Company Policies: Adheres to Integer’s values, policies, operating procedures and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations.
- Leading Sales and Marketing Teams: Understands Company’s and customer’s strategy, goals, financials and business issues/opportunities. Assures team is current on the market, key trends, competitive landscape, etc. Gives direction and guidance to team. Utilizes market and customer data to assign sales territories to maximize performance. Develops effective compensation plans. Sets high performance expectations for team.
- Leading and Developing Employees: Attracts strong performers and high potential employees. Provides feedback and coaching to direct reports, at both performance reviews as well as off cycle, enabling them to reach to their full potential. Creates an environment that delivers high employee engagement.
- Delivering Business Results: Develops and executes sales and marketing strategies and tactical plans that deliver sustainable and profitable business results. Builds and leverages relationships both internally and externally, and at all levels, to achieve desired results and customer outcomes. Achieves quarterly and annual revenue and expense goals. Develops pipeline of opportunities, at existing and new accounts, to grow revenue and increase market share.
- Influencing Customers: Identifies, engages and maintains relationships with key influencers/decision makers including C level executives and other senior managers. Leads negotiations for new and existing supply agreements and customer relationships. Enhances reputation and business relationship between customer and the company.
- Communicating Effectively: Listens well and asks relevant questions. Builds strong relationships internally and externally based on trust and communication. Determines what is relevant to different audiences to optimize results and outcomes.
- Embracing Change: Willing to learn new skills, knowledge and behaviors. Challenges status quo. Drives continuous improvement in organization and Company.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science in related discipline, advanceD degree preferred
- Minimum Experience: 10+ years of executive sales leadership experience. Most recent experience should include managing senior account executives/new business development leaders.
- 5-7 years business to business sales experience preferred
Proven successful track record Proven experience in selling components and subsystems to customers Completion of formal sales training program(s) a plus
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Have worked in the division’s key markets (e.g. medical devices). Have strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills. Have strong executive presence. Can understand and articulate financial statements and technical topics. Have negotiated large contracts. Can work remotely with minimal direct daily supervision.
Specialized Knowledge: OEM or Business to Business sales process experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!