Director, Quality Assurance Automation at Bottle Rocket
Director, Quality Assurance Automation
- TECHNOLOGY – QUALITY ASSURANCE
- REG ROCK (FULL TIME)
Who we are:
Brands across the world are reinventing their businesses at an accelerated clip to exceed consumer expectations. Bottle Rocket sits in a unique position to help these organizations build products that improve outcomes for the business and ultimate delight for its customers. We’re looking for people like you to join our team today as a Director, QA Automation.
Who you are:
As the Director of QA Automation, you will develop sustainable automation models, build automation strategies that minimize manual effort on projects, and use market-leading tools and techniques to provide the best-in-class automation solutions. As a highly experienced thought leader and expert, you will help create solutions that cater to our clients’ needs.
What you will do:
- Promote QA Automation internally, and with potential and existing clients
- Establish new, and improve existing, Automation department standards
- Implement strategies to maximize automation coverage on projects
- Advocate for reusable frameworks and strategic approaches that ensure the very best quality
- Promote the Automation department’s vision and Return on investment, but improving and expanding automation coverage and processes across the business
- Research and implement market-leading technologies in Automation
- Evaluate existing frameworks and tools to ensure we are aligned with the latest market trends
- Manage and design Automation to integrate into various CI/CD pipelines for projects
- Provide accurate estimates on projects or approve estimates given by others within the department
- Manage overall staffing including assigning the right team members to projects and onboarding flexible staff when needed
- Collaborate with the Automation team, Technology leadership, and Business Development teams
- Perform HR contributions associated with the team including hiring, onboarding, salary management, performance evaluations, and coaching
- Develop relationships across the QA department
- Work with the VP of Quality Assurance and Director of Development Security Operations in driving the department vision forward
What you bring to the position:
- Minimum 10 years in the Software Industry
- Minimum 8 years experience managing a team of technical resources, including recruiting, administrative, performance management, and resource planning.
- Minimum 5 years experience with mobile and web automation technology in a management or lead role
- Experience leading teams that build consumer-facing software products and/or a software consulting background
- Experience with global outsourcing in a managed service environment
- Experience developing or working with technology integrations such as API’s and SDK’s
What’s in it for you:
- “Work from Wherever”- remote working environment
- Self-managed vacation (no limit on the number of vacation days you can take in a given year)
- Focus on work/life balance
- Health, vision & dental benefits
- HSA contribution
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Transparent environment
- Many fun company-wide events
- Top-of-the-line tools
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to inclusion & diversity here.
Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the worldwide WPP integrated communications network.
Bottle Rocket is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Bottle Rocket is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations or certain positions.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Bottle Rocket, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship, genetic information, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We are committed to creating and supporting a diverse workforce. In fact, we believe strongly that diversity is one of the best competitive advantages. Whether it’s diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, belief systems or world views, a more diverse group of people will always produce a more robust, creative and comprehensive solution. We value all Rocketeers’ talents equally and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. None of us is more important than another.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!