Director Payment Integrity at Cotiviti
Director Payment Integrity
Job Category: Product Management
Requisition Number: DIREC007804
- Full-TimeNationwide (Remote)
The Director of Payment Integrity will drive and own product management functions and the commercialization of product to our partners working with our internal groups in marketing, sales, and operations.
This individual will have responsibility and leadership for commercial presentation material for existing payment solution. This role will also work with the product team to deliver innovation and revenue growth for new elements of Cotiviti’s prospective payment portfolio including direct ownership of one or more payment products.
Reporting to the VP of Product Prospective Claims Accuracy, this individual will have ownership and accountability for new product features and functions, packaging, and market launch for new and existing Cotiviti payment integrity solution areas. The successful candidate will demonstrate a unique blend of leadership, product and market domain expertise in the healthcare payment integrity space. A customer focus is required supported by executive presentation skills, emotional intelligence, financial acumen, and creativity.
The Director of Payment Integrity will lead prioritized initiatives with the product team and a cross-sectional, matrixed development team to define, design, implement and oversee a customer- and sales-driven approach to building and launching products into the marketplace. Key responsibilities include:
- Vision: Leverages his/her healthcare claims clinical coding knowledge and payment subject matter expertise to provide input and ideas for new product into Cotiviti’s’s strategic plan for the prospective payment line of business; collaborating with business leadership to develop targets for annual booking, revenue, expenses, and client satisfaction.
- Go to Market: Accountable for Go to Market strategy for new prospective payment products within the strategic solutions set. Owns definition of capability and customer experience for End-to-End solutions.
- Strategy: Drives the strategic leadership, guidance, and tactical direction for area of responsibility. Responsible for ensuring appropriate prioritization of candidate product and service investments following pragmatic marketing principles.
- Team leadership: Team player, management of personnel and processes related to product management and overall solution development, including shared Product Team resources.
- Coaching: Is a champion for the discipline of product management practices, ensuring that teams have essential tools, processes, and skillsets to build out product and service roadmaps that align with Cotiviti’s strategic and operational plans.
- Growth: Accountable for developing solutions that support profitability, efficiency, and growth targets. Assists in the development of pricing strategies to maximize overall returns.
- Product development: Works in tandem with cross-functional teams on all new development, and improvement of existing solutions in line with strategic development opportunities. Reviews product performance against expectations and facilitates or influences changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance.
- Product Launch: Works with marketing to successfully educate, inform, answer questions and launch new product capabilities with our business partner teams.
- Quality: Works closely with technology, operations, and senior leadership to ensure releases are of the highest quality, and that his/her team can demonstrate progress against quality goals through clear metrics.
- Complete all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan. Required
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned. Required
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation. Required
- Bachelor’s degree; Master of Business Administration degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and oversight, managing Product, Solutions, or Professional Services.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience preferred in healthcare industry with previous leadership experience in medical claims, payment and/or healthcare coding domain, strong personnel management, presentation skills, customer (internal/external) problem diagnostics and solution design.
- Proven experience in growth-oriented businesses in the healthcare information and analytics space with strong competencies in developing and leading product development and strategy.
- Client facing presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Product training, packaging and launch strategies in the healthcare analytics or software space.
- Product champion who is results oriented, and can build and motivate high performance teams.