Director of Sales Operations at Veritone
Senior Director of Sales Operations
WE ARE VERITONE
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
The Sr Director of Sales Operations for the Sales Center of Excellence will be responsible for supporting functions that enable our sales and marketing organization to run effectively, efficiently, and support business strategies across the company’s BU’s. The Sr Director of Sales Operations will be required to help manage our pipeline, CRM, financial reporting needs, marketing attribution, sales education, and roll out of new sales tools. The ability to identify problems and propose solutions is key to success within this role.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- History of success in leading sales enablement initiatives, product launch initiatives, leadership development, Kick-Off events, and training evaluation.
- Ability to run multiple projects at a time and complete those projects on time while effectively demonstrating the ability to influence others and accomplish goals within a matrixed environment.
- Strong communication skills to ensure effective delivery of content and material developed by the Content Development teams and delivered by the sales delivery teams.
- Executive presence is a fundamental requirement, with the capability to present clear and concise business plans with confidence to all levels of management. Build relationships with senior executives at Veritone to understand the current and future need for field enablement for all roles of Sales related staff.
- Monitors sales organization compliance with required standards for CRM data
- Develop reports and dashboards for various use cases across multiple verticals.
- Assist with some of the daily, monthly, and ad hoc reporting requests. Partner closely with the BU Sales and Corp Finance team to ensure that the appropriate information is included and reflected accurately in presentations.
- Assist in managing sales funnel for pipeline review and forecasting.
- Work with Business Operations team to solve issues or scaling needs relating to sales tools and reporting, such as: quoting tools, quota tracking, pipeline management, changes to CRM fields, and architecture.
- Partner with marketing to help manage sales resources such as case studies, references, and SDR messaging.
- Plan and drive sales enablement programs globally, to meet field sales priorities and corporate strategic imperatives alignment.
- Identify key operational metrics and track performance of the CoE against strategic and tactical objectives and remove enablement roadblocks to success.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 7+ years of related experience
- Must have exceptional analytical skills with advanced knowledge of SFDC and data visualization tools.
- Demonstrated ability to use reporting and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Exceptional ability to multitask and manage competing priorities in a face-paced environment.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree highly preferred
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package
- Stock Options
- Remote Work
- Flexible Time Off
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!