Director of Sales at Achieve Test Prep
Director of Sales – Remote
FULL TIME | ACHIEVE TEST PREP | UNITED STATES
Do you enjoy the flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve provides online prep exam courses to increase customers’ likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are an entirely virtual organization (even before the pandemic) with all team members working 100% remotely.
Achieve Test Prep is seeking two Directors of Sales to join our team. This is a leadership position that provides management over one of our two sales teams. Together, the two Directors of Sales will lead a global team of 60+ staff, and be responsible for hitting company targets. Importantly, you must have an excellent track record of recruiting and retaining top sales talent. Other responsibilities include meeting with the sales advisors to discuss the customer pipeline, cultivating strategies, and closing techniques. Additionally, occasionally you will be expected to close a few deals yourself so that you always intimately understand the current selling environment.
To succeed in this position, you must be experienced in sales or retention leadership with a proven track record of outstanding sales and/or retention management performance. The role demands a leader that is driven to succeed and will be prepared to begin to assess opportunities and take the initiative on day one.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- The ability to work 100% remote
- Healthcare insurance
- Paid holidays, PTO, and 401K (with partial match)
- Collaborative team with a lot of creative control/input over the department
- You’ll have the benefit of working with a highly motivated and talented sales team
- Managing team to exceed sales goals
- Ensure the team energy levels are strong and communication channels are open
- Thoroughly documenting coaching and training procedures
- Identifying performance gaps and taking appropriate action to address
- Analyzing KPI sales related reports to identify areas that need addressing
- In charge of interviewing, onboarding, training, and management of Sales Advisors.
- Ensuring that the Sales team follows protocols
Desired skills and experience
- History of recruiting TOP sales talent
- Availability to work 40+ hours per week
- Location: Home-based USA
- Leadership and organizational capabilities with time management, conflict, and problem resolutions skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in customer sales training and development
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter
- Highly motivational, energetic, and collaborative personality
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
About Achieve Test Prep
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation’s largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as credit-by-examination. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. Does Achieve sound like the place for you?
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!