Title: Director of Project Management
We are the trusted advisors to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and organizations helping to secure their networks, data, and applications. Whether they’re looking to safeguard their critical infrastructure or credit cards; social media or mobile games; flight navigation systems or frozen waffle factories we’re right there, advising every bit of the way.
We are hiring a director of our Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure that both our internal project management team and client-facing engagement management team deliver on every project with the level of finesse that matches our reputation.
What You’ll Do
As the Director of PMO, you will be scaling and maturing a PMO at a high growth, fast-paced technology company. This is an undertaking which you have already executed on at multiple firms. In this role, you will work closely with the VP of consulting, sales team, and customer success manager to enable the engagement managers to provide the highest degree of execution and customer service. This role will be directly responsible for the performance, development, and delivery of the PMO, including metrics such as customer satisfaction through NPS score, on-time, on-budget, and profitable projects. You will enable our PMO to run as a well-oiled machine, operating consistently and seamlessly, providing our clients and internal teams with a combination of structure and flexibility.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Defining the vision and plan for PMO success
- Determining opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Building positive and productive relationships between PMO and sales, service delivery, and support teams
- Proactively reporting critical PMO data to VP of customer success, data analytics, and various stakeholders
- Performing resource capacity planning and resource allocation for the engagement managers
- Incorporating experience and best practices to mentor and develop the team
- Developing team OKRs to align with customer success department goals
- Serving as a point of escalation for engagement concerns
Why Bishop Fox
We believe that what we do makes an impact, and our culture reflects it in the best possible way. Every one of us plays a role in our success. We value our time and our well-being, we love what we do, and we look out for one another. Bishop Fox offers competitive salaries, flexible schedules, travel opportunities, and a one-of-a-kind environment. For the right candidate, it will feel like a second home.
Your Education and Experience
In addition to the above, the following is a list of skills and traits that describe you. If you have most of these, we’d like to speak with you.
Work Experience and Education
- 15+ years running project(s) in IT / consulting services
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Industry experience in cybersecurity and/or offensive security preferred
- Proven track record of successfully growing and maturing a PMO team in a high-growth organization
- Subject matter expert in formalized/rigorous project management methodology
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to evaluate business opportunities in the context of a larger organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Aptitude for championing quality throughout the organization
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Team player mindset
- Highest standards of accuracy, precision, and organization
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
We are accepting applicants from across the country, preference given to applicants located near one of our offices (Phoenix, San Francisco, New York, Atlanta).
Interested? Drop us a line today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.