Director of Product, Measurement at Measured Inc.
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT, MEASUREMENT
- MEASURED COMPANY LOCATION: UNITED STATES FULL TIME
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is poweredby a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
The product management function at Measured is structured as a cross-functional discipline driving the full product development lifecycle from market research, product strategy, technical product management, product rollout and product operations. Product managers act as mini-CEO’s of their product line and lead all related efforts end-to-end.
The Measurement product group is responsible for innovating on the marketing measurement product line. Product managers are looking to discover, formalize and systematize break-through analytics methods to measure sales impact of advertising campaigns on various channels like Facebook, AdWords, YouTube, Snapchat, Television, Podcast, Social Influencer, Catalog, etc. The role involves deeply understanding how audiences are activated on various advertising platforms and developing measurement methods for those platforms in partnership with data science and analytics, and further build out those methods into software modules in partnership with engineering, rollout the modules to customers in partnership with customer success and manage the ongoing operations of the product.
The ideal candidate brings an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoys the process of discovering solutions for unsolved market problems, pours enormous energies into building out a product against the solution, and work with everyone under the sun to see it succeed.
- Product strategy: Developing MRDs, PRDs, screen mocks. Working with market-facing teams to collect feedback, distill and iterate on requirements. Develop roadmaps for product line. Develop resourcing forecasts and delivery expectations.
- Technical product management: Work with engineering and data science to develop and release product within an iterative agile framework.
- Product rollout: Work with customer success to identify customers for betas, rollout product, collect feedback and plough learnings back to shape strategy and development.
- Product operations: Support operations with advanced product support, deep-dive analysis of results and as a general go-to-person for anything related to product line.
- Prior industry experience in marketing measurement or media analytics or AdTech/MarTech or media agency required.
- Prior work experience in software development or technical degrees preferred.
- Working knowledge of statistics and/or data science preferred
- Prior product management experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!