Director of Product Management at PowerMyLearning
Director of Product Management
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Based anywhere in the U.S.
At PowerMyLearning, we believe that students are most successful when supported by a triangle of strong learning relationships between students, teachers, and families. We partner with schools and districts nationwide to transform teaching and family engagement through professional development services and through our award-winning innovation, Family Playlists®. PowerMyLearning is especially committed to students from low-income communities, students with learning differences, and English Language Learners.
As a Director of Product Management at PowerMyLearning, you will drive the continuous evolution of PowerMyLearning’s online platform in order to deepen the relationships between students, teachers, and families and accelerate student outcomes. This platform includes our Family Playlists innovation, which has received substantial media coverage including a story in the New York Times. As a key member of the Leadership team, you will report directly to the President, and you will oversee business analysis, user interface/user experience design, data analysis, and customer success. You will partner closely with colleagues in content, technology, research, sales, marketing, and implementation. The ideal candidate for this position is a strong leader with a passion for K-12 education and proven experience in bringing new products to market and evolving existing products to meet customer needs. You should have outstanding analytic capabilities and communication skills and demonstrated experience in successfully leading teams in a mission-driven, collaborative environment.
- Help identify key customer needs and develop product roadmap and requirements to tackle them
- Establish clear, measurable product goals and success criteria to maximize impact, maintain accountability, and guide prioritization
- Conduct competitor, customer, and internal stakeholder research to identify opportunities for innovation and inform the development of product requirements and roadmap
- Establish continuous internal and external communication channels to incorporate qualitative feedback into the product roadmap
- Communicate the product roadmap and strategy throughout the organization with clarity and inspiration
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to execute on this roadmap
- Passion for PowerMyLearning’s mission
- At least five years of software product management experience, with EdTech experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of driving product vision and go-to-market strategy
- Experience with Agile methodologies and with tools such as Jira and Aha
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams without direct authority
To Apply Qualified candidates can apply by visiting https://powermylearning.applicantpro.com/jobs/. You will need to submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter (outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position, and how you heard about this opportunity). Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
PowerMyLearning is committed to building a diverse team of staff and strongly encourages applications from people of color.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!